Ironesque Valley Ironesque Valley

This is...

Awe inspiring. I have many hours of ambient i listen to everyday. Ranging from steve roach to carbon based lifeforms. Those artists hold high prase with me for i'm really picky with music and they keep it smooth. Now this sequence... its amazing! Just the right amount of leveling... Perfect soundscapes... i can tell you spent a very long time with this. I am actually making this song you made here a part of my "journey plus" playlist. This is the only playlist i actively listen to everytime i program and game... i dont just put any song there... you win! Also... please keep sending me updates!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Woowww... Comparing me to expert artists such as carbon based lifeforms and Steve Roach is inspirational man. I just recently discovered them and I must say, their music drowns me in amazing euphorias. You code? Freaking bodacious! I'm a computer geek myself, actually I'm working for apple currently, so thanks for adding me to your amazing playlist!

55% 55%

This is good stuff right here!

That bass line in the background goes perfect with the retro synth... i love this song... especially when the harsh glitch synth is put in there! keep this up man, got a good thing going right here! Oh and... perfect loop, i might just use this in my up coming game...

Sweet Idleness Sweet Idleness

I love this!

You my good sir have helped me decide on what music i want in the levels of my game... and i think this song is going in! Do you have any other nice liquid songs like this? I would love to include more of your stuff... so far i like everything i hear!

Send me a PM if you have any cool unsubmitted songs... i would like to hear them!

-Never Strikes Twice

Pocketpod responds:

man thats cool! right now i'm working on a new house song but maybe i'll find something liquid i havent submitted.

Thanks for review!

Take It Slow Instrumental Take It Slow Instrumental

i just happened to stumble upon this

i am a big time ambient fan and not one to like vocals but i actually saw your #1 of the week (good job!) and i liked the song as a whole... the vocals add a great depth and it takes a lot to make a song that sounds good with and without words.... especially to someone as picky as me... kudos to you... i put this one on my comp and part of my collection of newgrounds chillout.... again.... wonderful song.... keep this up and someone like me is going to pay big money to hear more! i will put you on my favorites list so i can listen to your new stuff from time to time.... cheers!

fishfood2021 responds:

Glad to hear you liked it! :D I'm working on a new song. It's much faster than this one but still the same style. It's sounds pretty amazing atm so I'm hoping to suprass this song by miles! But who knows :). Thanks for the review! :D

Reinvention (5min34sec) Reinvention (5min34sec)

Truely Stunning

I love all your music to death... please comntinue to amaze me to no end with your awesome music....

"TranSperic Hologram V2" "TranSperic Hologram V2"

WOAH!

This song rules... thats why its in my game ;) this rules... make some others

XayberOptix responds:

sweet! glad that i could contribute to your game. i've gotta play it one of these days! thanks for choosing me for your musical needs.